-current && sync

I'm running a -current system as of a few days ago..

Someone accidentally filled up the / partition without knowing, which
caused it to go to 100% (obviously)

After finding and deleting the file, and running sync(8) a few times,
it still showed 100% full. Here's my fstab:
/dev/wd0a / ffs rw 1 1
/dev/wd0g /home ffs rw,softdep,nodev,nosuid 1 2
/dev/wd0d /tmp ffs rw,softdep,nodev,nosuid 1 2
/dev/wd0f /usr ffs rw,softdep,nodev 1 2
/dev/wd0e /var ffs rw,softdep,nodev,nosuid 1 2

it is a current system, so I dont know if any related code is being
worked on/tweaked right now.....

--
+ Cannot find nsabackdoor.dll. Please reinstall Windows.