[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
-current && sync
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: -current && sync
- From: tony_(_at_)_libpcap_(_dot_)_net
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:24:01 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I'm running a -current system as of a few days ago..
Someone accidentally filled up the / partition without knowing, which
caused it to go to 100% (obviously)
After finding and deleting the file, and running sync(8) a few times,
it still showed 100% full. Here's my fstab:
/dev/wd0a / ffs rw 1 1
/dev/wd0g /home ffs rw,softdep,nodev,nosuid 1 2
/dev/wd0d /tmp ffs rw,softdep,nodev,nosuid 1 2
/dev/wd0f /usr ffs rw,softdep,nodev 1 2
/dev/wd0e /var ffs rw,softdep,nodev,nosuid 1 2
it is a current system, so I dont know if any related code is being
worked on/tweaked right now.....
+ Cannot find nsabackdoor.dll. Please reinstall Windows.
Visit your host, monkey.org