[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: nVidia hardware
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: nVidia hardware
- From: "Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:41:41 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com
On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 11:39:03AM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> begin electrogrammati illius jibe_(_at_)_freeshell_(_dot_)_org
> >what about setting up a `hardware vendors that suck' page somewhere in
> >openbsd.org ?
> Rather a list of vendors that _don't_ suck.
We already have that.
Hardware that doesn't suck:
66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who
watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for
fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence
will trigger the alarm system. --Peter Anspach's Evil Overlord List