Re: gdt drivers

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 05:37:01PM -0700, Michael Coulter wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 02:17:36AM +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:
> > yes, it beeps ;-)
> I'd assume from your answer that the beeping is the only indication.

maybe yes.

The reason should be that the management app that ICP has for Linux
wasn't ported to OpenBSD due to their lack of interest/support for
the OpenBSD port, and their fear that what they viewed as critical
information would leak out too much. The Linux app is also not
available as source code, but may or may not run under the emulation.

I know that this sucks 8-(((

Best,
--Toni++

Visit your host, monkey.org