[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Support for Adaptec AIC-7901 SCSI card.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Support for Adaptec AIC-7901 SCSI card.
- From: Dennis Davis <ccsdhd_(_at_)_bath_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:49:32 +0100 (BST)
- Organization: University of Bath Computing Services, UK
- Reply-to: Dennis Davis <D_(_dot_)_H_(_dot_)_Davis_(_at_)_bath_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_uk>
Some of the servers I've bought from suppliers have an Adaptec
AIC-7899 U160 SCSI card integrated into the motherboard. No
problems, this works fine on OpenBSD. These suppliers have now
switched to supplying an onboard Adaptec AIC-7901 SCSI card.
The AIC-7901 SCSI card doesn't seem to be supported on OpenBSD.
I've tried searching archives etc and the only version of *BSD that
seems to support this card is FreeBSD5.0 with their ahd driver:
Are there any plans to support the AIC-7901 SCSI card in OpenBSD?
Visit your host, monkey.org