Support for Adaptec AIC-7901 SCSI card.

Some of the servers I've bought from suppliers have an Adaptec
AIC-7899 U160 SCSI card integrated into the motherboard.  No
problems, this works fine on OpenBSD.  These suppliers have now
switched to supplying an onboard Adaptec AIC-7901 SCSI card.

The AIC-7901 SCSI card doesn't seem to be supported on OpenBSD.
I've tried searching archives etc and the only version of *BSD that
seems to support this card is FreeBSD5.0 with their ahd driver:

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.0R/relnotes-i386.html

Are there any plans to support the AIC-7901 SCSI card in OpenBSD?