Re: OpenBSD auditing techniques

hey hey, probably a wanna be math student, as in not too much exposure to an academic
environment. He was a little too quick to pontificate and talk down to others, and *perhaps*
to start a flame war with people who might have a math background.

in practice, i think, books are only a reference - it's already been stated by accomplished
programmers here that if you want to program well (and with certain techniques)
practice, and use code with the qualities you want to emulate as a guide.