Re: /bsd: mb_map full

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html

man options

With kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Uwe Werler
System- / Netzwerkadministrator

itelligence Outsourcing & Services GmbH
Wilthener Straße 32
02625 Bautzen

Fon: (+49) 03591 / 215-555
Fax: (+49) 03591 / 215-350
mailto: Uwe_(_dot_)_Werler_(_at_)_itelligence_(_dot_)_de
http://www.itelligence.de

                      Gijs Wuyts
                      <gijs_(_dot_)_wuyts_(_at_)_ubiz         To:      misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
                      en.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: /bsd: mb_map full
                      owner-misc_(_at_)_openb
                      sd.org

                      23.07.2003 17:10

Dear list members,

I'm new to openbsd, and I've been asked to take care of a probelm on a
server residing on our "back-office".
Syslog contains a message /bsd: mb_map full, and I was told that the
solution is to increase the NMBclusters.
I was also told this would require a recompile of the kernel.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? Online resources, etc.

The system is a OpenBSD 2.7

tnks

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature
which had a name of smime.p7s]