[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new version of Apache (1.3.28) on 3.3stable
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new version of Apache (1.3.28) on 3.3stable
- From: Richard Weinberger <richard-lists_(_at_)_nod_(_dot_)_at>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:20:28 +0200
- Reply-to: richard-lists_(_at_)_nod_(_dot_)_at
On Wednesday 23 July 2003 15:41, Henning Brauer wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 01:27:25PM +0000, Raymond Morsman wrote:
> > Any chance on a per-child Apache 2.0 with the -u additions in the near
> > future?
> apache2 in the OpenBSD src tree? That is close to a "over my dead
> body" thing.
why is apache2 so "bad"?
Visit your host, monkey.org