[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
new version of Apache (1.3.28) on 3.3stable
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: new version of Apache (1.3.28) on 3.3stable
- From: "Marco Knol" <mota-webadmin_(_at_)_xs4all_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:23:40 +0200 (CEST)
- Reply-to: mota-webadmin_(_at_)_xs4all_(_dot_)_nl
I wonder if somebody already has Apache 1.3.28 on his OpenBSD3.3 system. I
would like to upgrade mine but I like the adaptations made to Apache for
OpenBSD (like the -u option and the OpenBSD layout and probably more
things I'm not aware of). I checked cvs 3.3 stable and the faq/man pages.
Is there a smart way to obtain 1.3.28 with OpenBSD adaptations?
Thanks in advance for your reply.