(too) long uptime for an OpenBSD box

Hope this is not too trivial for the list, but...

I just realized that through an odd circumstance I have a 2.9 firewall that
has an uptime of over two years:

6:22PM  up 742 days,  7:08, 0 users, load averages: 0.23, 0.16, 0.10

Basically it is a small/medium dot.com that is barely surviving and will not
pay me to upgrade or maintain the firewall!

Still, good testament to the general reliability of OpenBSD.  This box has
come under multiple attacks (the dot.com has had a bout with spammers using
them) and does between 200Kb and 4Mb sustained depending on the time of day.

Mike
--
Michael Sullenszino           /---------------------------\
nospam_(_at_)_sullenszino_(_dot_)_org       |     Powered By OpenBSD	   |