Re: 3C982TXM

Rafael Coninck Teigao <rafael_(_at_)_SafeCore_(_dot_)_NET> writes:

>     And what about the quad-port D-Link DFE 580TX, has the support for
> it been improved (I don't really bother with the multicast issues, but
> with the overall performance of this piece of hardware)?

It has no blatant performance problems here, but others have reported
differently, so I guess YMMV.  They're cheap enough that you could
probably just buy one and try it on for size, if it's for any kind of
professional use.

What I'd like to know is whether the Intel PRO/1000MT Quad-port GBE
card works with OpenBSD or not.  Guess I'll have to buy one and check
it out.

--

Arvid

Visit your host, monkey.org