Snort2pf now considered "stable" [was: Re: addon's to firewall]

> Hello.

I've finished rewriting my snort2pf script from the ground up.
It seems to be quite "stable" now.
http://unix-geek.info/snort2pf.txt

There's a german mini-howto from the "OpenBSD Dokumentations Projekt"
containing instructions for installing it together with snort.
http://unixscout.bay13.net/uscout/faq_snort2pf.html

I'd love to hear some comments / suggestions from the list.

--
God did not create the world in seven days; he screwed around for six
days and then pulled an all-nighter.