OBSD, Postfix and SpamAssassin

Morning Folks,
Well, after beating my head againist the wall, I figure it's time to seek some help.
I have been following the whitepaper over at Advosys on configuring Postfix with SpamAssassin for a new mail server I am setting up. http://www.advosys.ca/papers/postfix-filtering.html
Everything installs okay and seems to work until I try and get my Postfix to load the new changes after I add the following to my main.cf file:

# Spam Assassin and Filtering stuff
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
          check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/filtered_domains
          reject_unauth_destination

once I add the above I get the following error:
/var/log/log.mail
Jul 21 10:52:00 gryphon postfix/smtpd[26616]: fatal: open database /etc/postfix/filtered_domains.db: No such file or directory
Jul 21 10:52:01 gryphon postfix/master[24833]: warning: process /usr/libexec/postfix/smtpd pid 26616 exit status 1

within /etc/postfix I have the following file:
/etc/postfix/filtered_domains

my default_database_type returns:
default_database_type = hash

I am not sure at this point if this is an OBSD issue, or a Postfix issue. If anyone on the list has successfully configure OBSD with Postfix and SpamAssassin, I'd love to pick your brain.

Cheers and thanx in advance folks,
Scott

Visit your host, monkey.org