[OpenBSD] Restricting NIS?

Hi,

Over the weekend I got OpenBSD up and running, thanks to those who helped
out. Anyway, I set the machine up as NIS server, but then I found out that
*all* passwd and group entries are exported into the map. I'd like to
export only those entries with uid or gid above a certain number, in
other words I'd like to exclude system accounts/groups from NIS.

An IRIX implementation of NIS that I worked with some time ago had a
variable in /var/yp/Makefile that did just what I want, but OpenBSD's
(3.3/hppa, in case it matters) implementation doesn't seem to have this
feature. Do I have to manually hack /var/yp/Makefile.yp or is there a more
elegant solution?

Thanks in advance,

Alphons

--
A. van Werven                    http://www.liacs.nl/~avwerven
Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science, The Netherlands