[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Apache Died, Won't Restart
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Apache Died, Won't Restart
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:03:26 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 02:47:38PM -0700, Alex Le Fevre wrote:
> Apachectl actually says that it started httpd
that means httpd got up far enough to write to errorlog.
your problem smells like "disk full" to me...
> No, as this is how I determined it wouldn't restart.
and nothing is in errorlog? apache logs there if things go wrong,
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.