OBSD's CD for big coporations

Hello all,

I work for one of the biggest corporation in my country $$$$.

We consider to use OpenBSD for numerous network and security
application. We want to use it not because it is free, but because of
its features.

As I want to support the project the best I can, my problem is how to
persuade the managers to buy a CD for each installed OBSD?

Maybe one of the developers is selling special support service?
(maybe something like Redhat support per system install)

The company uses open source, but indirectly. The company bought
solution with support. The solution is based on 100% open source with
out single line of integration! I think that selling support can help
me persuade the managers to use OBSD and to pay for it.

Any ideas?

=====
Best Regards,
Dan