[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Compaq WL-200 802.11b card and CL-PD6729 controller with PCI interrupts
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Compaq WL-200 802.11b card and CL-PD6729 controller with PCI interrupts
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:42:32 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 10:20:55AM +1000, Alan Wilkie wrote:
> I'm wondering firstly what the procedure is for submitting source code
> changes to OpenBSD for consideration for the next release
a very good way is using sendbug(1).
it's in the GNATS db then and doesn't get lost in some developer's
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org