Re: scsi emulation

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 05:51:15AM +0300, Dimiter Manevski wrote:
> Hello. I have got a problem with my cd burner. I've installed all the
> necessary tools for burning but couldn't make the burner work. I read in
> the documentation and figured that I need to have a scsi emulation
> compiled in the kernel. The problem is I cant find how to enable this
> feature.
> the problem is that I ...
> I've been searching for it in google but I couldnt find nothing
> reasonable.
>
> P.S. excuse my poor english, i'm still learning
>
> thanks in advance
> manevski

> cdrecord -v speed=4 dev=/dev/cd1c -data bla.iso

In my experience, this session shows a good burn. Did you try the cd?

Many burners fail the prevent/enable media removal command and simply
time out waiting for the command to complete, but that can have no
effect at all on the actual disc.

--
70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in
    groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them