[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Ports
- From: "Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:24:21 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: hellsop_(_at_)_ninehells_(_dot_)_com
On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 03:20:05PM +0200, Bc. Radek Krejca wrote:
> because I have it, older versions works perfectly with the same
> configure options.
> 12. èervence 2003, 14:49:10, jste napsal(a):
> JD> On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 08:37, Bc. Radek Krejca wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >> sorry for my simple question, but I usually use packages.
> >> Now I need to install PHP, but I can't compile it from source code,
> >> configure of version 4.3.2 ends with message:
> >> configure: error: png.h not found
> JD> Why don't you simply install the png library package, like it's asking
> JD> for?
That doesn't answer the question "why don't you simply install the png
Advocacy leads to disagreement; disagreement leads to Holy Wars; Holy
Wars lead to suffering. Advocacy is the first step on the road to the
-- Joe Zeff in the Monastery
Visit your host, monkey.org