[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Adaptec I2O SCSI RAID Controllers
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Adaptec I2O SCSI RAID Controllers
- From: Kevin Ford <kf_(_at_)_gnosys_(_dot_)_biz>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:31:06 -0400
- Organization: GnoSys®, LLC
Anyone here have experience running any of the following SCSI RAID
Controllers with OpenBSD?
Adaptec SCSI RAID or ASR-
If so, does a boot disk or boot CD just automatically recognize the
controller or is some tweaking required?
I see that http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html lists Adaptec SCSI RAID
(ASR-2100S, ASR-2110S, ASR-3200S, etc.), but I'm having trouble confirming
that all of those I listed above are actually I2O compliant devices, and
would also like some first-hand experiences of using these controllers with
OpenBSD if possible.
Thanks in advance.
Visit your host, monkey.org