[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: List "Netiquette"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: List "Netiquette"
- From: "C. Bensend" <benny_(_at_)_bennyvision_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:45:00 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 11:51:02AM -0700, Bryan Irvine wrote:
> I really doubt anyone is bringing up old news...I've gotten a ton of
> messages today all dated May 22.
> There's a problem with the list server no...?
I'd guess a mail queue probably got flushed today.
"Corpsman: usually a young, long-haired, bearded, Marine hatin' Sailor
with certain medical skills, who will go through the very gates of hell to
get to a wounded Marine." - Major Gene Duncan, USMC Ret.
Visit your host, monkey.org