From: Bryan Irvine [mailto:bryan_(_dot_)_irvine_(_at_)_kingcountyjournal_(_dot_)_com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 12:39 PM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: sparc help

I'm trying to install on an old sparc I dug out, but it keeps
autobooting, I've googled a bit and found the command to disable
autoboot, but none of the sites I've found say how to get to the "ok"
prompt.  They all say "from the ok prompt type such and such to
disable...".  I'm sure there's a simple command-break style key
sequence, at least I'm hoping because the root pass has long since been
lost.

On an unrelated note, is anyone else getting tons of messages to @misc
from late may?

--Bryan