[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pf started blocking everything
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pf started blocking everything
- From: Andreas Kähäri <ak_(_at_)_freeshell_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:15:40 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Solved by recompiling userland.
Thanks Jared and Moritz.
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 01:53:53PM +0000, Andreas Kähäri wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just updated my source and recompiled my kernel only to find
> that pf started blocking everything going in or out over fxp0.
> The filters I use look like this (from "pfctl -s rules"):
> Does anyone see anything strange with this? Doing some logging
> shows that it's only ever the first block that matches even
> though it's not "quick".
> Ideas? Did I miss something?