[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Apache Server Side Includes not Working After 3.2 -> 3.3 Upgrade
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Apache Server Side Includes not Working After 3.2 -> 3.3 Upgrade
- From: Eric <eric-list-openbsd_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:35:29 -0500
- Organization: Catastrophe.Net <http://www.catastrophe.net/>
- Reply-to: eric-dated-1059600929_(_dot_)_991274a3f0fccf125523b3f1204583cf3b45_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net
Is there anything that needs to be explicitly defined in the
/var/www/conf/httpd.conf file under 3.3 to turn SSI on? I did an
upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3 on x86 and it appears as though SSI
Logfiles complain about...
Wed Jul 9 16:10:09 2003] [error] [client 10.41.2.52] unable to
include "/copy.shtml" in parsed file /path/to/html/index.shtml
I can post my config if need be. Thanks.
Visit your host, monkey.org