[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Of IPv6, WEP, and X Servers...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Of IPv6, WEP, and X Servers...
- From: Pedro la Peu <plap_(_at_)_am-gen_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:43:00 +0100
- Reply-to: plap_(_at_)_am-gen_(_dot_)_org
> I don't use IPv6, as my router doesn't support it, is it easy to disable
Fairly easy, not really necessary in most cases. Do you need to disable IPv6?
> I connect to my router via an 802.11b wireless network, which uses WEP
> is there a way to make it either setup the WEP keys prior to the
> DHCP client runnin at boot, or remember them?
Yes, read wi(4) all the info you need is in there (especially near the end).
Hint: You don't usually need wicontrol for this.