Re: all-in-one printer/copier/fax/scanner?

It seems I need to be a bit more clear in my query.  Allegedly
there are some USB all-in-one devices that show up as a uhub with
multiple devices (printer, scanner, etc) behind them.  I was hoping
that someone had experience with such a device under OpenBSD.

In short, I'm looking for a device that:
1) is multi-function (printer, scanner, fax, copier)
2) shows up as a uhub w/ supported USB devices behind it
   (ulpt, uscanner/usscanner, perhaps umodem)

 - todd