[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: all-in-one printer/copier/fax/scanner?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: all-in-one printer/copier/fax/scanner?
- From: "Todd C. Miller" <Todd_(_dot_)_Miller_(_at_)_courtesan_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:23:39 -0600
It seems I need to be a bit more clear in my query. Allegedly
there are some USB all-in-one devices that show up as a uhub with
multiple devices (printer, scanner, etc) behind them. I was hoping
that someone had experience with such a device under OpenBSD.
In short, I'm looking for a device that:
1) is multi-function (printer, scanner, fax, copier)
2) shows up as a uhub w/ supported USB devices behind it
(ulpt, uscanner/usscanner, perhaps umodem)