[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
XF86Config for Sun UltraSPARC 5
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: XF86Config for Sun UltraSPARC 5
- From: Robert Benites <benites_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_unca_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:18:42 -0400
- Reply-to: benites_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_unca_(_dot_)_edu
I've recently installed OpenBSD 3.3 on a Sun Ultra5 and am unsure of
how to successfully configure the /etc/X11/XF86Config file.
I ran the configuration utility but don't know what values to use for
the keyboard and mouse.
My XF86Config file and the output from my attempt to start the X11
server can be seen at:
If anyone could provide me with the correct values for my XF86Config
file, I'd really appreciate it.
Visit your host, monkey.org