Re: Hardware Supported

There are multiple generations of the DL 320/360/380 servers.
If the server has a 2/3/4 series Smart Array controller then it'll
be supported. If it has a 5/6 series Smart Array controller (AFAIK
anything newer than first gen of these models) then it will not
be supported. For NICs you shouldn't have any problems, any
server with 10/100 has Intel fxp, any server with Gigabit
has Broadcom bge.

// Brad