NTFS/OpenBSD dualboot doc updated

Several months ago, I put together a step-by-step walkthrough for taking a
stock Windows machine and turning it into a dualboot setup non-destructively.
I just got a Thinkpad T40 setup finished - it boots WinXP and -current now,
and I've updated the document to cover every Windows version since 95.

http://darkuncle.net/OpenBSD/OpenBSD_dualboot.txt

Comments/suggestions/errata appreciated.
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui