[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MAC filtering
- To: misc_(_at_)_OpenBSD_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: MAC filtering
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:20:03 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_OpenBSD_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 03:09:45PM +0100, Dom De Vitto wrote:
> You can get do layer-2 only filtering by putting the interface into
> it's own bridge, and using bridge filtering.
> Of course you can't specify any layer-3 or above details, but this
> might help you.
in -current, you can tag on the bridge filter rules, and filter in pf
based on those tags.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.