[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PHP with MySQL from ports tree - inverted FLAVORS: help!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: PHP with MySQL from ports tree - inverted FLAVORS: help!
- From: Cherry Mulliss <cam_(_at_)_tux_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:47:41 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Re: Installing PHP with MySQL from ports tree on K2-6, plenty of RAM etc..
Initially, installed both from packages. MySQL installed OK, and PHP installs
- - but without support for mysql. So removed PHP package and tried from
Have looked in the extensions directory and the Makefiles, but rather confused
about using no_whatever to not compile in support for things. How do I go
about make and make install to end up with PHP with MySQL support? Have tried
various things, but they all fail...
And, yes, I have posted this on phpbuilder install forum, but still no replies
Would be really grateful for some help.
A computer without a Microsoft operating system
is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Visit your host, monkey.org