From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf Of
Keith McDuffee
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 12:54 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Re: OpenBSD 3.3 and MS PPTP

Sorry I missed the list on this.  I'll try to keep it here now...

I see your filter rules below, but what about the nat rules?  Just the
binat to/from $pptp, or did you need a rdr as well?

I do now see that the binat seems to be working the way it should, with
the middle address being the correct address when looking at the state
table.

Thanks again,

Keith