From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf Of
Keith McDuffee
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 12:54 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Re: OpenBSD 3.3 and MS PPTP

Sorry I missed the list on this.  I'll try to keep it here now...

I see your filter rules below, but what about the nat rules?  Just the
binat to/from $pptp, or did you need a rdr as well?

I do now see that the binat seems to be working the way it should, with
the middle address being the correct address when looking at the state
table.

Thanks again,

Keith

Visit your host, monkey.org