[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
wanted: new cisco router for cvs connection
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: wanted: new cisco router for cvs connection
- From: Jakob Schlyter <jakob_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:30:38 +0200 (CEST)
we need a new cisco router for the connection to cvs.openbsd.org.
something with at least 256 MB RAM, 2 fast ethernet and 1 serial (T1 with
integrated CSU/DSU) would do. the current router keeps running out of
memory (due to bgp table size), so we need to resolve this pretty soon.
example of stuff that probably would work:
- cisco 2691 with 256 MB RAM + WIC-1DSU-T1
- cisco 3725 with 256 MB RAM + WIC-1DSU-T1
- cisco 7401 with 256 MB RAM + PA-MC-2T1
- cisco C7204VXR with 256 MB RAM and 2 FE + PA-MC-2T1
if you think you can help, please contact theo or me.
Visit your host, monkey.org