Re: dhcrelay

On Fre, 2003-05-30 at 04:27, Chad Whitten wrote:

> /usr/sbin/dhcrelay -i de1 xxx.xxx.xxx.248
> but i never see a dhcp request hit the server.  i have to manually
> assign myself an address.  ive changed my pf.conf to a simple "pass
> in/out all syntax" to make sure its not being blocked there.

im having exactly the same problems here with a slightly different
setup. i have an interface wi0 (in hostap-mode) which should use the
dhcpd from the neighbour subnet. doesnt work either.
tcpdump sais: packets come in on wi0 but nothing gets forwarded through
ep1 (the interface in the subnet with the dhcpd)

i think theres something broken with dhcrelay or the manpage is not
telling everything.

--
Christian Gut <cycloon_(_at_)_is-root_(_dot_)_org>

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]

Visit your host, monkey.org