From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf
Of taproot420
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 9:53 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: High availability

Is there a high availability solution for openbsd? I am needing to setup

a cluster of servers, i would like the HA solution to provide load
balancing so all the servers can be used concurrently and of coarse fail

over master / slave etc...  I found the  HUT project but its HA daemons
freevrrp and loadd only run on freebsd.

Thanks in advance