Reason against pidof / killall?

Hallo,

i'm a bit confused about reason why there is no pidof or killall call in
OpenBSD. I written those little 2-liners to solve this task:

# cat /sbin/pidof
#!/bin/sh
ps axc -o pid,command | awk "/`echo $1`/ {print \$1}"

# cat /sbin/killall
#!/bin/sh
kill `/sbin/pidof $1`

I'm sure that I'm not the first person who thought about this.

My Point is: is there an special reoson why killall and pidof arent
included in OpenBSD?

greetinXs,
Michael Hilscher
--
Would Mozart have been more productive if he had scribes to help him, a
secretary and a CEO to lead his way? -- Linus Torvalds