[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stumped at `bad magic'
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Stumped at `bad magic'
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 03:04:37 -0700
- Cancel-lock: sha1:OjbcsUC8zoIijZ5v5DhSUXYU7V0=
- Organization: Still searching...
Joel Rees <joel_(_at_)_alpsgiken_(_dot_)_gr_(_dot_)_jp> writes:
>> It is
>> true of course and I know it from knowing the sizes of the preceding
>> partitions but the huge onslaught of numbers one sees when viewing
>> fdisk info, usually makes me cringe.
> Don't cringe. It's not safe.
Yeah, and theres's always the chance my face will stay that way...