[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stumped at `bad magic'
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Stumped at `bad magic'
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 03:00:58 -0700
- Cancel-lock: sha1:v0ssdhpF7U+CNl4nB0mrIbgQxtc=
- Organization: Still searching...
"Marco Peereboom" <slash_(_at_)_peereboom_(_dot_)_us> writes:
> Someone just posted a "fix" for this a few days ago. Why don't you
> search the archives and apply that patch. People are waiting for
> feedback on it and you have the perfect environment to test it.
It would have been, but once I got the disk shuffled around. I
decided to put the obsd where it isn't a dual booter. I want it on
line all the time so put it on a different machine. (Or I should say
am attempting to). Something is causing a stall after initial setup
when I try to ftp the base install. Running tcpdump on the gateway I
see it connect but then nothing happens. Not sure what is going on yet.
Visit your host, monkey.org