[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IP addres block Info
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: IP addres block Info
- From: Kenton Brede <xyf_(_at_)_nixnotes_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:01:17 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 11:32:16AM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
> I've started using tcpdump and pf.
> I want to block the entire iprange of
> doubleclick.net, but I can't figure out
> how to get the info. I tried nslookup
> but that gives only specific addresses.
> Then I tried nslookup interactively, setting
> the server to a doubleclick ns, but it refuses
> the commands that I think would give the ip
> block assigned to doubleclick. How do I
> get the ip address blocks assigned to doubleclick,
> comcast, attbi, etc?
searching for 126.96.36.199 at -
NetRange: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
"I am always doing that which I can not do,
in order that I may learn how to do it." --Pablo Picasso