Re: SysAdmin books for OpenBSD + other question

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 03:40:54PM -0600, Steve Lenti wrote:

> I ask  this because  the main  reason for  using OpenBSD  is for
> security.

BZZZT! Having a  secure system is nice--vital  in many instances--
but  *I*  use  OpenBSD  because it's  not  full  of  crap--whether
that  crap   comes  in  the   form  of  lousy  code   or  not-Free
legalese. Security from technical attacks is a nice side-effect of
clean code. Security from legal attacks is also a nice side-effect
of clean code.

Cheers,

b&

--
Ben Goren
 mailto:ben_(_at_)_trumpetpower_(_dot_)_com