[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SysAdmin books for OpenBSD + other question
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: SysAdmin books for OpenBSD + other question
- From: John Cosimano <jmc_(_at_)_lpmd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:49:34 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: John Cosimano <jmc_(_at_)_lpmd_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Quoting <Mihalis Tsoukalos <ekefe_(_at_)_freemail_(_dot_)_gr>> on <2003-05-23 - 20:40>:
> I am new to OpenBSD (coming from Linux) and I have some questions:
> - How to make OpenBSD boot to X and not in console?
> - Any good books about the OpenBSD way of SysAdmin?
> - Any chance to get KDE 3.1.2 in OpenBSD?
[... and in specific ...]
for books, check out
in fact, i would spend the weekend with www.openbsd.org, as there is a ton
of good information there...
About the time we think we can make ends meet, somebody moves the
-- Herbert Hoover
Visit your host, monkey.org