[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gdb does not work with GCC 3.2.2 package
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: gdb does not work with GCC 3.2.2 package
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:32:18 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 02:36:18PM -0700, Henric Jungheim wrote:
>The upshot of which is that there is currently no sane way to develop
>C++ code under OpenBSD. That leaves a few possibilities...
I tend to disagree. gcc 2.95 works for me most of the time.
If there's a sane way to program in C++ at all, anyway...
Hannah - NOT a fan of C++, but forced to program in it.
Visit your host, monkey.org