[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: public keys for cvs use on the mirrors?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: public keys for cvs use on the mirrors?
- From: Martin Schröder <martin_(_at_)_oneiros_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 21:07:23 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 2003-05-22 12:35:48 +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> I asked for that _ages_ ago (that they be put on the official CD set),
> even submitted a PR, but it looks as if I am talking against walls.
Are they even available somewhere on the web, i.e. is there _any_
other way to get them then by ssh? Or should we all mail the
admins and ask if the fingerprints are the right one?
Our position is that whatever grievances a nation may have, however
objectionable it finds the status quo, aggressive warfare is an illegal
means for settling those grievances or for altering those conditions.
(Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson, the American prosecutor at the
Nuremberg trials, in his opening statement to the tribunal)
Visit your host, monkey.org