[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Distributed File System Sharing
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Distributed File System Sharing
- From: Eric <eric-list-openbsd_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 00:37:27 -0500
- Organization: Catastrophe.Net <http://www.catastrophe.net/>
- Reply-to: eric-dated-1055396248_(_dot_)_931dabe117a502c005dcd81e5811cd64172d_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net
I was curious to know if there were any decent distributed file
systems that could be used to build a large filesystem spreading
over multiple machines.
I have 3 hosts with 100GB disks, and have a pipe-dream of making
that a 300GB file system :)
Just curious - thanks.
Visit your host, monkey.org