From: Pavel Hlubík [mailto:hlubik_(_at_)_dashofer_(_dot_)_cz]
Sent: 21 May 2003 10:36
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: ntpdate

Hello,

can someone help me with next problem. Via crontab I run ntpdate
command. Each time the command is run Cron Daemon mails to root next
mail:

21 May 11:30:01 ntpdate[19449]: adjust time server 195.113.144.201
offset -0.089525 sec

Is it possible to stop it? Thank you very much.

Pavel Hlubik
hlubik_(_at_)_dashofer_(_dot_)_cz

Visit your host, monkey.org