[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VMware and Windows
- To: "Varley Owen SH" <8Varley1_(_at_)_uppingham_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>, <misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: VMware and Windows
- From: "Barry Scott" <bscott_(_at_)_ridgewaysystems_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:05:51 +0100
- Thread-index: AcMe2WCSQNJWJo0RT+GiZf5yFd1WpwAnrPyQ
- Thread-topic: VMware and Windows
Samba, FTP or SCP all work well.
From: Varley Owen SH [mailto:8Varley1_(_at_)_uppingham_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk]
Sent: 20 May 2003 15:02
Subject: VMware and Windows
I run OpenBSD through VMware within Windows XP. I am wondering if there
any way to access the files which are stored on the OpenBSD 'Virtual'
through Windows XP? I.e. be able to get at the files which I have saved
the Virtual Drive. I have read up a few articles on the net but cannot
anything which gives me the straight 'Yes - do this' or 'No'.
Anyone have any experience in this matter?
This email and the information that it contains may be confidential,
legally privileged and protected by law. Access by the intended
recipient only is authorised. Any liability (in negligence or otherwise)
arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on any
information contained in this email is hereby excluded. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for
any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.