Re: VMware and Windows

Samba, FTP or SCP all work well.

Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: Varley Owen SH [mailto:8Varley1_(_at_)_uppingham_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk]
Sent: 20 May 2003 15:02
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: VMware and Windows

Hey all,

I run OpenBSD through VMware within Windows XP. I am wondering if there
is
any way to access the files which are stored on the OpenBSD 'Virtual'
Drive
through Windows XP?  I.e. be able to get at the files which I have saved
on
the Virtual Drive. I have read up a few articles on the net but cannot
find
anything which gives me the straight 'Yes - do this' or 'No'.

Anyone have any experience in this matter?

Regards,

-Owen

This email and the information that it contains may be confidential,
legally privileged and protected by law. Access by the intended
recipient only is authorised. Any liability (in negligence or otherwise)

arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on any
information contained in this email is hereby excluded. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for
any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.

Visit your host, monkey.org