To: <misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 5:33 PM
Subject: true harware PCI modem

Hello guys,

I need a PCI modem to work with OBSD. Most of "hardware" PCI modems

on a

market are really DSP winmodems. Can anybody suggest a *modern*

(otherwise

I wouldn't be able to buy it) PCI modem known to be working with

OBSD?

Preferable cheaper then $50 and definitely cheaper then $100. Thank

you in

advance.
 I'm not subscribed to the list, so, please, reply to my e-mail.

--
Best regards,
Boris                          mailto:boris_(_at_)_twopoint_(_dot_)_com