[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PF - problems with nat of port numbers.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PF - problems with nat of port numbers.
- From: Piotr Zgorecki <balboa_(_at_)_14_(_dot_)_pl>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:43:12 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 11:12:47AM +0100, Peter Galbavy wrote:
> Piotr Zgorecki wrote:
> > nat on $ext_if from 192.168.1.1 port 1234 to any -> ($ext_if) \
> > port 6112
> Does adding 'static-port' ond the end help ?
Well, static-port at least works as I expected it to work - the port
numbers are not subject to any translation. But I wanted to translate
to a fixed port number - 6112. PF just seems to ignore the 'port 6112'
part, and that ":number" in pf -s nat output is "interesting",
especially that I don't know what it means..
Visit your host, monkey.org