[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PF - problems with nat of port numbers.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: PF - problems with nat of port numbers.
- From: Piotr Zgorecki <balboa_(_at_)_14_(_dot_)_pl>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:59:52 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I have this rule in my pf.conf:
nat on $ext_if from 192.168.1.1 port 1234 to any -> ($ext_if) \
The problem is that port numbers don't get translated to 6112,
actually. The rule is fired properly, but the originating connections
are given some random port numbers.
pfctl -s nat gives the following output:
nat on ne3 inet from 192.168.1.1 port = 1234 to any -> (ne3) \
I'm wondering about that colon and (a port?) number on the right side
of the rule. What is it? And what might be the reason it doesn't work?
I have 3.3 release.
Visit your host, monkey.org