Accessing multiple subnets with a single (hopefully) IPsec tunnel

I have isakmpd running on a couple boxes, and I'd like to allow our remote sites access the 2 subnets in the that we have in the office. I have searched the archives and the web, but all that I can find are articles on how to have multiple IPsec connections, as in 2 remote sites coming into a single vpn server. I could probably use a larger subnet, but I am worried that it might introduce problems that I wouldn't see right away. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to do this?

Tim Donahue

Visit your host, monkey.org