[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: customs paranoia
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: customs paranoia
- From: Chris Paul <chris_(_dot_)_paul_(_at_)_teamrci_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:13:22 -0700
- Organization: Rex Consulting, Inc.
I like to believe in Eddies Law (If anything can go right, it will, and at
the best possible moment.)
The package arrived today.
Chris Paul wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone else's OpenBSD package had been held up?
> Mine was shipped from Calgary on April 28 but has not yet arrived in
> I would guess it is in Customs or some such.
> What with the Patriot Act, I'm surprised this stuff is legal in the US.
> If that thumbsucker Ashroft has his way, it won't be someday. I'm being
> paranoid I know but things are weird in this country lately.